Saturday, November 19, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Quilt Along

I am so excited!  I was checking out other people's quilting blogs for inspriation and came across a 'virtual' quilting bee.  It looks so interesting and I joined - my first!  
It is called the 12 Days of Christmas Quilt Along (12 DoCQA), hosted by 12 fabulous modern quilters.  Each Tuesday and Thursday for a six week period a different quilter will post the tutorial for a different block. In the end we will have a wonderful new Christmas quilt, with quite the modern feel to it.  
While in Florida, I purchased the funkiest Christmas fabric by Michael Miller.  It is so non-traditional.  
Here is the link for what I have accomplished so far....stay tuned for the progress.  I am having a blast.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/basildonkitchens/sets/72157627819539855/


BTW - my daughter Melissa has been picked as the lucky recipient of this quilt!  

No comments:

Post a Comment