Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I am almost finished my 12 Days of Christmas QAL - Yay....All that is left to do is the label and a hanging sleeve, as I am entering it in my Quilt Guild's Show (July 2012)...wish me luck!  Then it will be ready for gifting to my daughter, Melissa, as promised.  {picture to be posted a bit later, when washed and all crinkly}

Since I finished this project - I feel free to join another QAL.  So join me if you like for the "Sew Out Loud" QAL - details can be found here:

http://shape-moth.blogspot.com/2012/02/sew-out-loud-qal-giveaway.html?showComment=1328116211983#c8651269173751322440 

Go take a peek and see the great giveaway included...

My Modern Minx Bee is moving along nicely.  My blocks from the January Bee are starting to come in and I will post pictures once a few more arrive.  They are looking fantastic.  February's Minx (patchwork queen) has also posted her wishes and we are challenged to make a variety of stars - I am still pulling fabric and waiting for my solid to arrive in the mail. 

That's all this week....

Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment