Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I decided to jump onto the band wagon and participate in WIP Wednesday.  I find that if you have to report your findings, you are a little more focused on finishing the products.  So - since this is a new year, I am going to try to be a little more organized - get some of those UFO's completed.


I have been hand quilting a lot lately.  I'm working on Melissa's 12 Days of Christmas - I machine quilted the basic quilt and am now enhancing the individual blocks with some hand quilting.  It is looking really good.
I am also working on the Indigo Stars quilt that I started a couple of years ago....It is entirely hand quilted.  I have quilted the all the blocks and am working on the border.  Again, I think it looks pretty good.
I had a day of organizing and found some charm squares that I can't remember where they came from and put them together in a small table topper, using a great pattern called Tourmaline - I will machine quilt it next week.
I am pretty pleased with what I have accomplished, along with working full time - but a girl has to support her fabric habit! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment