Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I missed a week and thought that I would have so much more to post... but here is my update.  


I'm still working on Melissa's 12 Days of Christmas.  I only have a couple more block to hand quilt and will embellish a few of them with some interesting buttons.

My Indigo Stars quilt is completely finished.  I have washed it and put it in the dryer, so it is all crinkly and 'antique' looking.  My hubby Peter likes it and it is draped over a chair in the living room waiting to be cuddled.


The Tourmaline runner is also finished.  I had a lot of waiting around to do last week and hand quilted it too.  It is going to be a 'thank-you' gift for a wonderful lady that has been helping out my mom.


I have also completed the first assignment for 'fresh-squeezed projects'.  It was a trio of Courthouse steps blocks.  I used shirt and suit material for them.  I love how they turned out.  




I also had lots of strips left over so put them to use and made a few mug rugs.  One for my hubby, Peter; one for myself at the office and one for a friend who is always very helpful.  


I guess that's not bad for a couple of slow weeks.  See y'all next Wednesday.


Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment