Friday, December 16, 2011

Weekly Update

It's been a busy week, but not too much time spent quilting....
Made a test block for the Japanese x & + swap that is starting in January.  I still have to decide how big this quilt will be and how many blocks I will need for the swap!  This is going to be fun.






The Mug Rugs were a hit at the office gift exchange and everyone has come to tell me where they are using them! :)
Diny shed a few tears when I gave her the Winter Enchantment - one of the horses in the panel looks exactly like her horse!  She can't decide whether to keep it at home and cuddle under it or bring it back to her office to hang so that she can see it every day!
Presented the "12 Days of Christmas Quilt Along" quilt top (as it is not yet quilted) at 'Show & Tell" at our December Guild meeting.  They asked if I would be entering it into this year's Quilt Show in July.  I have to get my daughter, Melissa's permission, as it is her Christmas present, but will probably be entering this one. 
It has been a busy week of Christmas gatherings.  I love this time of year - we see so many people that we don't have a chance to visit with the rest of the year.  

I am as ready for Christmas as I am going to be.  Hubby will be doing the food shopping early next week and then all we have to do is cook and enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment