Friday, December 23, 2011

Weekly Update

Another busy week and no surprise since Christmas Eve is tomorrow.  Even though I worked all week, I did manage to get a few more projects done....


I whipped up a table runner out of a charm pack that I found in my Christmas Fabric stash box, that I had forgotten about - I don't even know what line this is!  But I like it and am actually keeping it for myself!  (at least for now)

Binding complete for Melissa's table runner to go with her 12 Days of Christmas Sampler, the quilt is not yet quilted, though I did get it basted this week.

Label for Missy's table runner

A pair of 'Farmer's Market" Mug Rugs for our neighbour.  One is fruit and the other is vegetables!
I have been working on my post for the Modern Minx Bee - I am the lucky January Minx and have been working on the blog for my block/quilt.  I have made the test block and it went together very well; perfect for beginners.  I am so very excited about this bee.  


I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. 


See you soon,  Connie (& Peter)

No comments:

Post a Comment